[ICANN-CSC] May 2019 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Jun 12 16:20:14 UTC 2019

Naela,
         Another excellent month for IANA, well done. If I had to ask one question it would be can you give any background to the ccTLD Creation Transfer that took 49.33d (Page 18) well within the SLA but as this is a hot topic at the moment so I thought it might fit quite well in the context of todays meeting.

Brett (Always doing his homework at the last minute)

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS and Network Engineering