[ICANN-CSC] Apologies, and next meeting?

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Fri Jun 14 14:06:01 UTC 2019

All,

Apologies for missing the meeting, but my focus was elsewhere in the
weeks leading up to this, and my mental aim was set at "the 14th" as per
the proposal in the agenda to the previous meeting. I now see that I was
off the mark by two days ... :-(

Also, something did not work (could definitely be on my side), because I
didn't see the mentioned calendar invitation for the 12th.

Note that I'm not blaming anyone else for my busy schedule and my
ineptitude at catching this, but I would like to make sure it doesn't
happen again. I would like to get the next meeting into my calendar with
no errors, to maximise my chances of getting onto the call.

In the _agenda_ to the meeting I missed, it is suggested that the next
meeting be held on August 15, 18:00-19:30 UTC. What was eventually
decided?

				Best regards,
				  /Liman

maria.otanes at icann.org: