[ICANN-CSC] October 2019 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Sun Nov 3 20:52:43 UTC 2019

Naela,

Thank you VERY MUCH for accomodating us. Providing the report this soon
after the close of the month must have taken a real effort - including
weekend work for some - and let me assure you that that fact hasn't gone
past me. It's an act of kindness that is difficult for me to recompense.

Please also forward my warmest thanks to those of your staff who were
involved!

				  /Liman

naela.sarras at iana.org: