[ICANN-CSC] CSC Monthly Meeting Time

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Fri Nov 15 09:03:24 UTC 2019

[Maria, agenda item, please!]

Hi Alejandra,

I'm happy to discuss this at the meeting, so, Maria, please put it on
the agenda for next call.

I understand and respect your concern, and personally I'm quite willing
to lock it down to a specific day in the week. That would be better for
me too, but there are a couple of obvious things that plays into this:

* The PTI reports. We must allow the PTI ample time to produce the
  reports, and it's already a bit tight for them, so doing meetings
  _before_ the 15th is probably a non-starter. That doesn't prevent us
  from selecting a fixed day of the week, but it influences how we
  select that day.

* Other members of the group. I'm perfectly fine with selecting a
  specific day of the week if we can ALL agree on one, but if we cannot
  ALL agree, my personal opinion is that it's better to rotate and share
  the pain, than to have one or two people be locked out entirely
  because we democratically chose the weekday they cannot attend.

But we're a small group, so chances are that we can actually find
something. (The bigger the group, the less of a chence.)

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt: