[ICANN-CSC] Proposed CSC chair election schedule

Gaurav Vedi gaurav.vedi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:59:40 UTC 2019

Hi Lars,

Thank you very much for drafting this. This is inline as per my
expectations.
No comments on the document !!!

Just a quick reminder that, if CSC Chair/Vice Chair elections are to be
held during December meeting, we expect all 4 CSC members to be present to
have either:

   -  Full Consensus (all 4 CSC members agree on decision) or,
   -  Consensus (atleast 3 out of 4 CSC members agree on decision)

In the event, if the election decision is not reached during December
meeting, CSC may need to take a decision by email.  An email proposal is
considered adopted if a majority of the membership concurs / approves,
including at least 3 Members by the date and time included in the email.

Regards,
Gaurav

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 9:11 AM Lars-Johan Liman <liman at netnod.se> wrote:

> All,
>
> One of the points on the agenda for Tuesday's CSC meeting is a proposed
> schedule for the election of new chair and vice chairs for our group.
>
> Find appended my draft version of a schedule. If you have comments,
> please click the link in the document and comment directly in the
> document itself.
>
> I hope this is generally in line with your expectations.
>
>                                 Cheers,
>                                   /Liman

Regards,
Gaurav Vedi