[ICANN-CSC] CSC Sessions in Montreal

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Tue Oct 15 19:53:22 UTC 2019

Dear CSC,

As discussed on today’s CSC call, I’ve compiled the list of sessions in which a member or members of the CSC will present in Montreal: https://community.icann.org/x/hYIzBw

The CSC Public session scheduled for Monday, 04 November at 15:15-16:45 EST is the only session all members are expected to attend.

Gaurav will present to the RySG and Liman will present to the ccNSO.

As Naela mentioned, you’re also encouraged to attend the IANA – Three Years Since the Transition session.

I’ve included dates/times, room numbers, and remote participation details for each session.

Best,

Ria

Ria Otanes

Secretariat Operations Coordinator