[ICANN-CSC] Draft CSC Agenda Montreal Meeting & Slide Decks

Gaurav Vedi gaurav.vedi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:59:01 UTC 2019

Hi Ria,

Thanks for distributing CSC agenda and slide decks.

Just checking. Will there be any CSC related meeting on Saturday 11/2 also
?
If I recall from our last meeting, there was some discussion regarding
adding another meeting on Saturday.
I don't have exact details but would appreciate if you can confirm.

Regards,
Gaurav

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:30 PM Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear CSC,
>

> Please find the draft CSC agenda for the Montreal meeting attached. A
> final version will be circulated in the coming days, but thought we’d send
> this now to give you an idea of what we’ll be going over.
>

> Also attached are the full and brief slide decks that will be presented at
> the CSC public session. For those updating their groups, please feel free
> to use these.
>

> As a friendly reminder, the CSC Public session is scheduled for *Monday,
> 04 November at 15:15-16:45 EST*.
>

> CSC Related Meetings in Montreal: https://community.icann.org/x/hYIzBw
>

> Best,
>
> Ria