[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: Draft CSC Agenda Montreal Meeting & Slide Decks

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Oct 30 17:14:24 UTC 2019

Hi Gaurav and all,

The only Saturday meeting is an onboarding session for Alejandra and Dmitry. The CSC Public Session on Monday is the only session CSC members/liaisons are expected to attend. All other related sessions are updates to the community in which a member of the CSC will update their respective groups. Gaurav to the RySG and Liman to the ccNSO.

All related CSC sessions are included in this Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/hYIzBw

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Safe travels!

Ria