[ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 32: Recording, Notes, & Chat

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Fri Sep 6 21:51:03 UTC 2019

Dear CSC,

Please find below the follow up on my action items from our last meeting:

“Action 01 32 2019:  PTI to present overview on how to present SLA thresholds in conjunction with charts in performance reporting”.
Please see attached mock-up as an idea for where we can include the thresholds in the charts in line with the suggestion given in the last CSC meeting. If this is satisfactory, we will look into implementing it in the SLE dashboard. Our long term goal is to still redo the charts to find a better and more intuitive way to communicate the threshold to the user but that will take development effort that we need to plan for.
Please note that this month’s report (August 2019) will not include the updated thresholds in the labels because development resources are not available to implement the change this month but will work on it in time for future reports.

“Action 03 32 2019: PTI to update and adjust language Dashboard re ccTLDs to FoI language. Inform CSC on timing for adjustment”
This is a work is still in progress. We will make these adjustments to language at the time we add the labels to the charts.

“Action 04 32 2019: PTI/Secretariat: provide clarity ccTLD on required language re agreement in delegation and transfer SLA document and/or adjust language accordingly”
This item has been completed and shared with Ria for the next CSC meeting wiki.

Best regards,
Naela