[ICANN-CSC] CSC Quorate Rule Amendment

Elaine Pruis elainepruis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:01:19 UTC 2019

I'm ok with either Byron or Lars versions as long as the 6.2 section edits
are included.

*6.2 decision-making by email by adding the following line:In the
exceptional circumstance where there are one or more vacancies in the
Members, the decision-making of the CSC shall be limited to and not go
beyond the approval of the CSC’s monthly report.*

Thanks