[ICANN-CSC] Action Item - Proposed KPIs for KSK performance

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Thu Apr 2 16:30:36 UTC 2020

Dear CSC,

During the March 2020 CSC meeting, Kim Davies gave a presentation on IANA’s role in managing the Root Key Signing Key (KSK). I have attached the presentation again for your reference if needed.

Following the presentation and discussion, we were tasked with an action item to come up with possible key performance indicators to monitor performance of the KSK.

Please find attached a document regarding with proposed measurements for CSC consideration.

We look forward to discussing the attached with you.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras
Director, IANA Operations
ICANN