[ICANN-CSC] March 2020 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Tue Apr 14 07:49:08 UTC 2020

Another scorching performance, well done all ☺

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS and Network Engineering

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Naela Sarras <naela.sarras at iana.org>
Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 23:40
To: "icann-csc at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] March 2020 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Dear CSC,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for March 2020.  During the month of March, we met 100%  of the SLA thresholds.

Please note that this month’s report includes the number of thresholds met as well as the percentage (Please see page 3).

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report during the next CSC meeting.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras
Director, IANA Operations
Office: +1 310 301 5819