[ICANN-CSC] Action Item - Proposed KPIs for KSK performance

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Apr 15 18:36:38 UTC 2020

Thanks Naela,

                As mentioned this is a great starting point.

            Just to get some additional suggestions on the record for when we do pick this up again.

  1.  I wonder If there is something we can track/assess in relation to the management IANA do of the ZSK Operator.
  2.  When the discussions have concluded on how often the KSK should be rolled we should track that activity.
  3.  I’d also like to suggest we track the TCR Churn, as a lot of the management and monitoring is done by the TCRs I think it’s important that new TCRs are regularly added and long term TCRs are retired.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS and Network Engineering