[ICANN-CSC] FW: [root-ksk-ceremony] Update on KSK Ceremony 41

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Thu Apr 16 00:33:27 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

Just to clarify, the root-ksk-ceremony list is for coordinating the logistics of in-person attendance at ceremonies. It is a closed list and the subscribers are those who are physically attending ceremonies. The traffic is predominantly coordinating ceremony dates, flights, airport transfers and social events around the ceremonies.

You may also be interested in a presentation I gave to the RIPE community earlier today. It is a 90min presentation that is significantly expanded to that given to the CSC last month, and includes new details about preparation for the next ceremony, as well as long term evolution. Please find it attached.

kim

Kim Davies
VP, IANA Services, ICANN
President, Public Technical Identifiers (PTI)

"ICANN-CSC on behalf of Naela Sarras" <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org<mailto:icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of naela.sarras at iana.org<mailto:naela.sarras at iana.org>> wrote:

Dear CSC Colleagues,

Per our discussion earlier today at the monthly CSC meeting about the upcoming KSK Ceremony, please find below an update from Kim Davies on the preparations for the ceremony and changes due to the current situation.

I will forward you any additional information that becomes as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Naela Sarras
Director, IANA Operations