[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: Action Item - Proposed KPIs for KSK performance

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Fri Apr 17 21:23:29 UTC 2020

Hi Gaurav,

I added Brett’s points to the document we started and will incorporate them into the document before the next CSC check-in on this topic.

For calculating the SLA on the ceremony events that are attached to a number of days, the threshold is proposed at 100% which means anything other than 100% would fail the threshold regardless of how close it is to 100%. The more I think about this given your question, that more I am inclined to say that this should be a pass/fail SLA instead of a threshold up to 100%.

Let me incorporate this in the document for the next CSC check-in on this topic and see what others think.

Thank you,
Naela

Naela Sarras
Director, IANA Operations