[ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings on PTI Performance June 2020

Claudia Ruiz claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Tue Aug 4 06:37:56 UTC 2020

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Lars-Johan Liman.

Dear Community Members,

It my pleasure as chair of the Customer Standing Committee, to provide you with our monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over June 2020. I am very pleased to inform you that the CSC could conclude again that PTI’s was “Excellent” – PTI’s performance over May 2020 was 100%.  PTI met all 64 of the currently defined thresholds. Please note that due to an administrative error we did not report the correct number of thresholds since we referenced the number of thresholds in our reports. However this does not impact our findings of the performance of PTI: it remains Excellent, all thresholds were met.

The current list of thresholds is included in PTI’s performance report. This report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports.

As we already have informed you the amended SLA ccTLD Delegation/Transfer: Validation and Reviews, which was only recently approved by the ccNSO and GNSO Councils has become effective in June 2020 and is reported against and included in the PTI performance report over June 2020. We are pleased to let you know that the all SLA change processes have been successfully concluded.

Generally, the CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th every month, and the CSC Findings report on the PTI performance is sent out shortly after that. These and other CSC meetings are open to attend.