[ICANN-CSC] CSC August meeting

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Fri Aug 14 07:51:38 UTC 2020

Dear Gaurav, all
This month there will be NO call! Next call is scheduled for September 2020.
Please approve/comment on the CSC Findings Amy. Circulated early this week  included again for your convenience)

For your information, all organizations who were expected to appoint a member or liaison have done so. The next, final step is for the ccNSO and GNSO Councils to approve the full slate of members and liaisons before 1 October 2020.
Kind regards,
Bart