[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: CSC Meeting 36: Recording, Notes, & Chat

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Wed Feb 12 19:24:23 UTC 2020

Dear Brett,

Thank you for your reply. I think getting input form the TCRs is a great idea as well. I can point to the following as ways to engage:

  1.  The list of TCRs is posted on the IANA website, please see https://www.iana.org/dnssec/tcrs. The CSC may want to use this list to reach out to TCRs in the community for their input.
  2.  Please note that the CSC has a TCR member as well, Dmitry Burkov. I am sure he has valuable input for this committee having been a TCR for a number of years.
  3.  There are other frequent ICANN meeting attendees that serve as TCRs and the CSC may want to reach out to them if they wish. Fred Neves in particular comes to mind as he is co-chair of the IFR as well and may want to engage with CSC on that too. We have already sent a heads up to Fred that the CSC is interested in the DNSSEC monitoring and may want to engage.
I hope you find the above information helpful.

Best regards,
Naela