[ICANN-CSC] ICANN to Hold First-Ever Remote Public Meeting

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Fri Feb 21 15:42:13 UTC 2020

Dear All

Here is the zoom recording of yesterday's ICANN 67 update call.
https://icann.zoom.us/rec/play/vZUpJuz6pzg3T4CTsgSDBfBwW9Xof6ishCdMr6EIn0vhUndSNwWjY7UWa-Kg3skqe8yCmHe7i52yx8Wo?startTime=1582221798000

Best,
Alejandra
--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-42 Zona 15, V.H. III.
Guatemala, Guatemala