[ICANN-CSC] December 2019 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Mon Jan 6 16:52:33 UTC 2020

Dear CSC,

Happy New Year! I look forward to working with you again this year.

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for December 2019.  During the month of December, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

Please note that December’s report is the first report to include the recently approved performance metrics for Label Generation Rules/IDN tables request processing.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras
Director, IANA Operations
Office: +1 310 301 5819