[ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings on PTI Performance December 2019

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Thu Jan 23 15:05:12 UTC 2020

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Lars-Johan Liman.

Dear Community Members,

It’s my pleasure as chair of the Customer Standing Committee (CSC), to provide you our latest monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over December 2019. I am pleased to inform you that the CSC has concluded that PTI’s overall performance over December 2019 was “Excellent” - PTI met 100% of the service level agreements over the month of December 2019. The related PTI report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports. Please note that as PTI has completed implementation of the new SLA: IDN Tables processing times, and has completed its first round of recording data accordingly, this SLA is included in the report over December 2019 and was presented to us.

I’m also very pleased to provide you an update on the one outstanding SLA change – the ccTLD Creation/Transfer – Validation and Reviews: SLA amendments. In accordance with the SLA change process (https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/iana-naming-function-sla-amendment-process-28mar19-en.pdf ) the CSC has formally agreed to the amendment of the SLA. After formal approval by PTI, the CSC will request the ccNSO and GNSO Councils to approve the changes.

The SLA changes are explained in more detail in the CSC Findings report.

The CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th every month. The schedule can be found on the CSC website (https://www.icann.org/csc).  The CSC Findings report on the PTI performance is sent out shortly after that. CSC meetings are open to attend. If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce . Any comments on our reporting to you is welcome.

The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc .

Kind regards,
Lars-Johan Liman
Chair CSC