[ICANN-CSC] June 2020 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Mon Jul 13 14:04:07 UTC 2020

Another excellent Month ☺ Well done.

Out of interest how do you think IANA staff/processing has coped with Covid19 and everybody working remotely, better, worse no change. Do you foresee any changes in a post covid19 world.
Perhaps update us on the call (IE No need to answer via email)

Brett

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS and Network Engineering