[ICANN-CSC] Updated June 2020 CSC Report for your approval

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at icann.org
Mon Jul 20 17:05:02 UTC 2020

All,

Please find attached the June 2020 CSC Report, a clean version updated with a note regarding the error in listing the total number of SLAs in the April and May reports.

I kindly ask that the voting members in the CSC respond to me via email as to whether you approve this version or not.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Sr. Project Manager
Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 424-537-8917
Direct Line: +1 310-578-8910
Email: amy.creamer at icann.org