[ICANN-CSC] Todays meeting

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Jun 17 19:16:29 UTC 2020

I’m really sorry for missing today’s meeting. I’m terribly embarrassed and have no excuse other than for some reason completely missing it in my calendar. I hope you managed to do some of the agenda without me and that maybe we can do the other parts via email over the next few days. I will of course make myself available any time over the next few days if needed.

Sorry if I wasted anyone’s time.

Brett