[ICANN-CSC] Webinar Invitation: PTI FY21-FY24 Strategic Plan

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Fri May 1 13:13:40 UTC 2020

***SENT ON BEHALF OF THE IANA TEAM***

Dear all,

When we were planning our sessions for ICANN67 in Cancun, your group had agreed to have the IANA team and PTI Board present their draft FY21-FY24 Strategic Plan so that they could gather your feedback. Given the recent changes on how we engage with you, the team will now host webinars on the topic. The webinars are scheduled for May 14th. Please see the recent announcement for details on how to participate: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-04-30-en. A Public Comment is also running https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-fy21-24-strategic-plan-2020-04-20-en.

In addition to the webinars, they are also available to participate in one of your virtual meetings to discuss their future strategy or other IANA functions-related topics. If you’re interested in having them present, please let us know and we will make the arrangements.