[ICANN-CSC] Draft agenda 13 May 2020, 18.00 UTC

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Mon May 11 16:40:27 UTC 2020

Hi Nigel,

I took it to mean that it is a concern that we haven't discussed the
current ("emergency") procedures at all, and further what happens if
they remain in place for an extended period of time. We should look at
whether these procedures - where the PTI acts the KSK operator without
the presence of the trusted community representatives - are
satisfactory, and at a future scenario where the current "corona"
situation is extended for a long period of time.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

Nigel.Cassimire at ctu.int 2020-05-07 20:58 [+0000]:

bart.boswinkel at icann.org: