[ICANN-CSC] Item 6 b Agenda 13 May 2020: Draft Statement for IFRT on relationship between CSC and PTI

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Thu May 14 13:26:33 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I've gone over this one last time to adjust it taking all comments into
account. A special apology to Amy who dug out the exact text - which I
then removed again - from the contract regarding our authority to modify
things. My idea was to just put in a reference URL to the contract.
Spelling it out in detail felt a bit "too heavy". Sorry for not
communicating my intention more clearly, Amy.

I've removed editing rights in the hope that this is now the final
version. Please check it out and for the voting members, please signal
your consent or dissent on the mailing list.

If anyone finds a showstoppper, yell out, and I'll re-start the editing
process.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

bart.boswinkel at icann.org 2020-05-12 13:53 [+0000]: