[ICANN-CSC] IFR - questions for the CSC

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at icann.org
Tue May 19 19:54:10 UTC 2020

To Liman, Brett and the entire CSC,

On behalf of the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT) and the co-Chairs, Fred Neves and Tomslin Samme-Nlar, thank you for agreeing to attend the next IFRT meeting to answer any questions team members have regarding the CSC’s work.

The IFRT choose to approach this review by going through each section of the IANA Naming Function Contract.  There are many sections that reference the CSC, so in this attachment I pulled out those specific sections with the coordinating questions the team has.  Bart provided them with a CSC overview in early April so the team has basic background information.

I will also forward the meeting invite to Liman and Brett, but if anyone else would like to attend, please just let me know.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Sr. Project Manager
Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 424-537-8917
Direct Line: +1 310-578-8910
Email: amy.creamer at icann.org