[ICANN-CSC] Resignation from the CSC

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Fri Oct 9 13:48:36 UTC 2020

James,

Sorry for slow email response. I've been bedridden with illness, and I'm
trying to catch up.

My congratulations to you and the PTI. I'm quite sure you will continue
to make good contributions to the system, I'm just sorry it's not with
the CSC any more. Thank you for all your valuable input over the years!

				Best regards,
				  /Liman

james at cyberinvasion.net 2020-10-03 09:11 [+0000]: