[ICANN-CSC] IFRT’s Recommendation Requiring an IANA Naming Functions Contract Amendment

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Mon Oct 19 14:49:05 UTC 2020

Dear Frederico and Tomslin,

I am pleased to confirm to the IFRT that, following your letter of
September 21, 2020, and the additional explanation, the CSC fully
supports your recommendation 4 for the removal of the statement "The
relevant policies under which the changes are made shall be noted within
each monthly report" from Article 7 section 7.1 (a) in the IANA Naming
Function Contract.

In addition, we are very pleased to note that you recommend to adjust
section 18.2 a (i) and (ii), which both describe the same process.

Let me end by expressing that we as CSC really appreciated the
cooperative, effective and efficient spirit of our interactions to date.

			With best regards on behalf of the CSC,
			  /Lars-Johan Liman
			   CSC Chair