[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] RE: Letter from the IFRT to the CSC

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Tue Sep 29 17:33:35 UTC 2020

Hi Amy and all

After reading the most useful explanation given by Amy and after seeing the
presentation given by the IFRT in today's webinar, I don't have any
objection in removing the sentence in recommendation #4.

Best regards,
Alejandra

--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-42 Zona 15, V.H. III.
Guatemala, Guatemala