[ICANN-CSC] Draft CSC November 2021 Report

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Tue Dec 14 17:27:01 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Attached, please find the draft November 2021 CSC Report for your review. Redline changes are tracked against the October report.

Please note the comment in the ‘Report of Escalations’ section. I will be prepared to make edits as necessary during the upcoming meeting as a result of discussions.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org