[ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings Nov 2021 - updated clean for approval

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Dec 15 14:56:25 UTC 2021

Didn’t we approve this last night, it was 2am here so my mind is a little foggy. If we didn’t I approve.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS Engineering

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce via ICANN-CSC <icann-csc at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, 15 December 2021 at 13:17
To: icann-csc at icann.org <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings Nov 2021 - updated clean for approval
Dear all,

For CSC member approval:

Attached, please find a clean version of the November 2021 CSC Findings of IANA Naming Function Performance Report. Per the discussion during the 15 December meeting, I added a sentence to the ‘Report of Escalations’ text to note that the CSC continues to monitor the situation.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org