[ICANN-CSC] Follow up on question from IANA survey discussion

Marilia Hirano marilia.hirano at iana.org
Wed Feb 17 20:15:03 UTC 2021

Hello!

I’d like to confirm my answer to a question from yesterday’s meeting: Are “I don’t know” answers counted towards the overall scores?

The answer is: When you choose the “I don’t know” option to one of the survey statements, it is excluded from the mean scores.

Thanks everyone for your time and attention yesterday. We look forward to your support as we continuously work to improve our processes.

Regards,

Marilia Hirano

Sr.Manager, Strategic Programs & Acting Director of IANA Operations.

www.icann.org

Email: marilia.hirano at iana.org

Phone: +1 (310) 804-3549