[ICANN-CSC] Nominations for the CSC chair and vice chair positions.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Mon Feb 22 14:06:56 UTC 2021

All,

(In the hope that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes out of sheer
forgetfulness re: what was decided around doing this ...)

During the meeting last week Bart reminded us that we are expected to
elect a new chair for the March 2021 - March 2022 time frame at the next
meeting.

I hereby open the floor for nominations, and I ask you to note that
nominations need to be seconded, and that the candidate will have to
accept the nomination to be eligible.

I suggest you send your nominations to this mailing list, to make it
easy to keep track of them.

Nominations can be made up to the election, but the sooner the better.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman