[ICANN-CSC] Nominations for the CSC chair and vice chair positions.

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Mon Feb 22 16:56:12 UTC 2021

Thanks I am very happy to accept the nomination of vice chair.

Thank you for your kind words.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS Engineering

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Gaurav Vedi via ICANN-CSC <icann-csc at icann.org>
Reply to: Gaurav Vedi <gaurav.vedi at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 22 February 2021 at 14:56
To: Alejandra Reynoso <alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt>
Cc: "icann-csc at icann.org" <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ICANN-CSC] Nominations for the CSC chair and vice chair positions.

Hi Alejandra,

Thanks for seconding my nomination of Lars as CSC Chair :)

I second Alejandra's nomination of Brett as CSC Vice Chair.
I completely agree with Alejandra that both Lars and Brett are doing a great job and handling the CSC operations smoothly.

Regards,
Gaurav