[ICANN-CSC] CSC's May 2021 Report - wording for missed SLA

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Wed Jul 7 15:16:01 UTC 2021

Hello CSC,

My apologies for this delay – I had thought this  went out to you two weeks ago, but there was an issue with  my  email.

So, please find attached your draft May 2021 Report with some altered wording to point out that the missed SLA is not viewed as a systemic issue requiring the CSC’s attention.  Please feel free to let me know if you would like further changes.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>