[ICANN-CSC] CSC member replacement

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Tue Jun 29 17:43:33 UTC 2021

Dear Liman and All

Hope this email finds you well *:)*

This is to officially inform you that Frederico Neves from .br will be
replacing me as ccNSO member of the CSC, for the remainder of my term.

I am going to miss participating in this committee... The notification for
the CSC call was always a pleasant one, even at odd times *;) *I've learned
plenty and I am grateful for the experience.

See you all at the ccNSO related events and the ICANN halls *^_^*

Best regards,
Alejandra

--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-95 Zona 15, V.H. III. (A-109)
Guatemala, Guatemala
www.gt