[ICANN-CSC] Vote: Appoint chair

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Mar 17 11:47:38 UTC 2021

I support (

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS Engineering
Nominet UK

-----Original Message-----
From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Lars-Johan Liman via ICANN-CSC <icann-csc at icann.org>
Reply to: Lars-Johan Liman <liman at netnod.se>
Date: Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 11:46
To: "icann-csc at icann.org" <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] Vote: Appoint chair

    Friends,

    The nominations period for nominating people for the chair and vice
    chair positions is now over. As we didn't have quorum during the meeting
    today, I will have to ask our voting members to please indicate your
    level of support for appointment of the CSC chair anc vice chair for the
    coming year.

    We have only one candidate for each position, so, for simplicity, I ask
    you to approve both in one go. If you are unhappy with either candidate,
    or this procedure, please vote no, and I will turn this into a more
    elaborate process. This includes if you are unhappy with me (one of the
    candidates) sending out this message.

    The candidates are:

    Chair: Lars-Johan Liman (myself, thanks for nominating me)

    Vice chair: Brett Carr

    Voting members: do you support us in these roles for the coming year?

    				Cheers,
    				  /Liman