[ICANN-CSC] The CSC Review Team invited to the CSC meeting next week.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Wed Nov 10 16:42:40 UTC 2021

Friends,

We, the CSC, have our regular meeting on Wednesday next week (see invite
from Claudia). This time we will be visited by the CSC Review Team who
will present what to expect regarding the review and possibly do some
fact-finding. After that they will be invited to observe our regular
meeting.

I would like to remind you all about this meeting so that the review
team gets a chance to meet us all and hear our views of how things work.
If that also makes us quorate, even better ... ;-)

				Cheers,
				  /Liman