[ICANN-CSC] March 2022 IANA Report and Draft CSC March 2022 Report

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Fri Apr 8 21:30:08 UTC 2022

Dear CSC,

This month, due to staff vacation schedules, I’m pleased to bring you both the PTI report and the draft CSC Report:

IANA NAMING FUNCTION PERFORMANCE REPORT
Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for March 2022. During the month of March, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

DRAFT CSC REPORT
Please find the draft March 2022 CSC Report with redlines tracked against the February 2022 report.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>