[ICANN-CSC] Apologies

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Thu Dec 15 09:11:43 UTC 2022

All,
   My sincere apologies for missing yesterdays meeting. We are experiencing some very extreme temperatures here in the UK at the moment, and during a routine trip my car decided it was going to break down which meant I wasn’t able to get back in time for the meeting. I trust my co-chair looked after you (Thanks Fred).

As we won’t speak again now before the holidays let me that this opportunity to wish you a very happy and festive season, and prosperous new year.

Speak to you in January and my apologies again 😊

--
Brett Carr
Technical Engagement Manager