[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: Draft CSC January 2022 Report

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Mon Feb 21 16:01:02 UTC 2022

Thank you for approving, Fred, and for reminding me to send the clean version to the list.

All, attached is the clean version of the January ‘CSC Findings of IANA Naming Function Performance Report’ for member approval. No changes were requested from members in attendance during the 16 February meeting.

Best,
Jennifer

--

Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org

On 21/02/2022, 16:16, "Frederico A C Neves" <fneves at registro.br> wrote:

    Hi Jenifer,

    On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 05:11:05PM +0000, Jennifer Bryce via ICANN-CSC wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > Attached, please find the draft January 2022 CSC Report for your review. Redline changes are tracked against the December 2021 report.

    I approve the report,

    Fred