[ICANN-CSC] May 2022 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Thu Jun 9 17:19:52 UTC 2022

Dear CSC,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for May 2022. During the month of May, we met 98.4% of the SLA thresholds:

On 20 May 2022 during a planned upgrade to the Root Zone Management System (RZMS) by ICANN, a configuration change was made that prevented delivery of email notifications from the system. The problem was resolved on 31 May 2022.  All transactions from the time period were evaluated and it was identified that 6 root zone change requests were impacted, as well as 5 password reset requests.  Where possible, IANA has manually adjusted the SLA timings for “Email Dispatch” to reflect when customers received delayed email notifications or were able to proceed with their request.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>