[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: Emergency Response

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Wed Mar 9 20:14:33 UTC 2022

Thanks Kim, useful to know.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
Manager DNS Engineering
Nominet UK

From: Kim Davies <kim.davies at iana.org>
Date: Wednesday, 9 March 2022 at 19:00
To: Brett Carr <brett.carr at nominet.uk>, icann-csc at icann.org <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: Emergency Response
Hi Brett,

I wrote to them earlier today explaining the order of events, indicating that I think their summary gives an inaccurate picture, and asking for feedback on where they think the process could be improved. Hopefully they can provide us with additional insight into their experience so we can look for potential improvements. I am mindful and sympathetic to the reality that in an emergency situation there is potentially a lot of confusion in the moment that only becomes clearer afterward.

kim