[ICANN-CSC] Emergency Response

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Thu Mar 10 10:32:38 UTC 2022

Thanks, Kim, for the information.

I share Brett's sentiment that you seem to have followed procedure
without undue delay, so at this stage in the process I see no cause for
concern.

I guess someone will eventually produce a report of what actually
happened that originally caused the "outage". That would make an
interesting read for us DNS nerds, and possibly good input to others to
help them avoid the same problem.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman

icann-csc at icann.org 2022-03-09 16:44 [+0000]: