[ICANN-CSC] Draft Agenda CSC Meeting 58, 16 March 2022 02.00-03.00 UTC

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 11 00:19:36 UTC 2022

Hi Bart

As my response to the agenda notes, the next meeting - while terrific for this time zone - is an apology for me as I will be standing in front of 25 students lecturing.

On the Chair issue, I considered a response, but then, as simply an observer, I thought it best that those who are actual members should be the ones to decide.I’m happy with the Option 1 outcome - but would have accepted whatever others decided. As it is, I’m happy for both to continue until October.

I’ll be sorry to miss the outcome of the customer survey, but can view the meeting later.

Holly