[ICANN-CSC] Today's meeting.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Wed Mar 16 15:32:11 UTC 2022

Dear all,

We had to adjourn past night's (in UTC) meeting "in session" due to lack
of participants. That was an unwanted first. I really must insist that
you send apologies in advance if you cannot attend the meeting, lest a
lot of time and effort may be wasted.

My warm and respectful thanks to those of you who did show up at the
meeting or did send your apologies in advance. That was much
appreciated. My apologies to those who prepared presentations or got out
of bed at ungodly hours to attend a meeting that didn't happen. I'm
sorry it ended up that way. Special thanks to the ICANN and PTI staff
for their unwavering support.

Consequences of the decision to adjourn are:

1. Approval of the CSC resport will happen on the mailing list.

2. We will continue to operate with Brett as vice-chair and myself as
   chair until this autumn, based on the support that you indicated for
   this model on the mailing list.

3. Marilia has gracefully offered to give us her report on the IANA
   survey at the next meeting, which already has some slots filled, so
   expect it to be a very long meeting. Thanks for being so flexible,
   Marilia.

Next meeting will be on 20 April 2022 at 10:00 AM UTC. I look forward to
your attendance, or, in worst case, your timely apology.

				  /Liman
                                   CSC chair