[ICANN-CSC] Answer to IANA Annual Customer Engagement Survey Due Date

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Mon Oct 24 17:15:02 UTC 2022

Dear CSC,

The IANA Annual Customer Engagement Survey cut-off date for input is 23 November 2022.

I also confirmed with Marilia that for those of you who participate in multiple Stakeholder groups and have a known issue of receiving multiple surveys, we manually sort this issue out every year to reduce it to one survey each.  If you are receiving multiple surveys still, please let us know, as well as which stakeholder group you prefer to represent for this survey.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>