[ICANN-CSC] [CSC-Announce] June Meeting and May Reports

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Jun 21 16:33:09 UTC 2023

Brett
Wouldn't it be nice if we were informed of the lack of need for a synchronous meeting BEFORE we dragged ourselves out of bed at 5 am? Say, a couple of days before? Can you provide any explanation for this retroactive notice, and some assurances that it won't happen again?

Dr Milton L Mueller, Professor

School of Public Policy

Georgia Institute of Technology

Internet Governance Project<https://internetgovernance.org>